Integrated Payment Processing
Integrated Payment Processing allows you to Provide Fast, efficient, and more reliable service to Your Customers at the Point of Sale. Simplify your operations and Reduce Data re-entry by eliminating the need for separate credit & debit card equipment and associated phone lines. Integrated payment processing helps merchants improve reporting, manage cash flow, and minimize risk. Having integrated payment processing allows your payment processes more efficient. Seamless integration with your POS system enables easy business-management features, such as automated record-keeping and real-time transaction reporting. Payment processing covers all payment types: credit, debit, PIN debit, EBT, check, gift and loyalty. The boarding process is easy and streamlined. Innovative technology assures you uninterrupted payment processing.
Mercury leads the industry in POS payments integrations. MercuryPay™, their processing platform, is readily available inside hundreds of POS systems. They distribute it solely through our POS reseller partners. They focus on providing exceptional service and leading edge technology to restaurants, retailers, and supermarkets throughout the U.S. and Canada.Both internet protocol and dial-up options are fast and reliable. Mercury processes all payment types: credit, debit, PIN debit, EBT, check, gift and loyalty. They keep the boarding process easy with free application and enrollment.
RBS WorldPay is the payment processing business of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, one of the largest banks in the world and a leading global brand. They operate in over 40 countries and are a major global leader in payment processing. They pioneered online payments for small and medium sized businesses and process millions of online payments every day.
Having Integrated Payment Processing affords you:
- Increased customer satisfaction with faster, safer, more reliable service
- Quicker Transaction Rates averaging 2 to 4 seconds
- Reduction of data re-entry errors at the point of sale
- Easier end-of-month reporting & transaction reconciliation
- Typical Industry Standard of 24/7 Technical Support
- Typical Industry Standard of Gift Card Programs
- Typical Industry Standard of Loyalty Card Programs
- Increased Counter Space – no additional credit card terminals and/or dedicated phone lines required
- Increased Profits – no Rental or Lease Fees typically required on non-integrating processing equipment
- Process MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover Card, and Debit (PIN)Cards